Girls, Ex girlfriend mad, the hell she wants?

My ex girlfriend and i broke up 1 week ago, the reason for this she wasn't ready and couldnt handle a boyfriend at the moment. So we broke up and she said all was cool, we still write together daily, we mainly argue over useless shit or all the stupid things i do or did ( i think every guy knows how this goes) we are still friends, and sees each other between 2-4 times a week. So the deal is, went out with some friends and feel in talk with a girl , i end up at her place and wake up the next morning with missed calls from the ex and texts like "where have you been". I told her about the new girl and she goes all mad about it. So i dont know whats up with her. I liked my ex, i liked her more then she liked me. I want her to be happy, but i also know that i dont want a girl that dosent want a relationship. To be honest im really confused about what she wants. She acts all cold about it, but i know it kills her from the inside out. I know she wants too look though but she isn't, and i can be really cold. I dont know if she's doing it to try and impress me. I mean this girl must feel something since she calls me early in the morning to know wtf i have been doing. Well thats pretty much my situation, i could really need some advice. My friends tell me to move on and leave her behind, but i dont want to destroy her heart if she loves me. And im already on the move looking for a new girl, so am i doing the right thing? And what should i do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• just ignore her!

What Girls Said 3

• just leave her alone past was in the past

• Walk away and don't worry about it. Leave the past on the past

• Yeah you got her good... Just be careful who you HURT in the process of destroying you bitchy lover...