Can you give me some breakup advice?

My ex and i ended our relationship a few weeks ago and we haven't seen eachother since. Last night at like 5 am I got two voicemails from him saying he was thinking about me and wanted me to call him. He really seemed like he missed me. He even sent me a picture of a card that I had sent him awhile ago.

I finally texted him later today and said "haha hi friend!"

I haven't gotten a response yet and I don't know what to do! Help please!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• oh geez!
    if it was a mini break up over something that isnt/wasnt worth breaking up for, give him another chance
    BUT! if he betrayed your trust/cheated/and or humiliated you dont respond to his sappy bullshit

What Guys Said 3

• what the fuck is HAHA HI FRIEND? you obviously came here for some rekindling stuff advice and you acted like a cold fish to him just to look strong and unaffected? As I can see here he initiated the breakup and now he regrets. As he should have, he got his guts up to reach out so you should respond in a happy manner that you heard from him. Just don't over pursue, don't be an open book and just wait for him to come closer and closer. In the meantime only talk to him as long as he talks to you. No serious relationship talks, hang out and have fun together so the stuff you wrecked together can build up naturally and slowly again. Don't force things, have fun. IF your intentions are this way. Good luck.

• hahha maybe he didn't read it yet?

• Continue ignoring him. If keeps bugging you, then I suggest giving a short strong NO. He'll give up and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, a part of me wishes my ex showed that he still thought about me in some way... We broke up in February and 2 months later I text to see how he's doing and he says "hoesntly I forget you even existed!" So yeah I'm still a bit hurt and wish he called me saying the was thinking about me... I think it depends, if your guy was good to you and you want to give it another shot... Best of luck!

• you should ignore him.