Why is my ex confusing me? Well sometimes he cares and doesn't and he's taken I really don't care anymore but he ignores me then is sweet?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut him off

• hah wish i wish just dont know anymore he's just plain confuseing now I don't know anymore

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he is confused himself

• Well it's confuseing I don't know anymore a week ago we called after 5 months he told me he was sorry and stuff and how I should move on then but this was on the phone then a few minutes later we started laughing and he started calling me cute and adorable and bringing up memories but then we stopped talking then a couple days before my friend me and him got in problems cuz my friend has a crush on me and told someone my secret s so I got upset and haven't talked to him that day I told my ex he knew I was in depression I cried and told him what my friend did he knows my friend to so he hugged me tight saying it will be ok then I saw he looked mad that day he texted me all day even call I told him my lifee probs he said he was shocked of it but them told me he was jelous that my friend was getting close but I told him he couldent cuz he's taken and then he by acsident called me live hah he said it was auto correct but now we aren't talking anymore

• There you go, he said move on. Now that someone else is definitely interested in you, he might be getting jealous and want you back.
      And he definitely sounds confused with what he wants

• yea true so have i but my friend and i we got into a big prob and he did something bad to me which hurt so we dont talk anymore and today i saw they both were talking I don't know why i was walking and felt like thy were talking of me he saw me but my ex didn't they were speaking serious to each other and when i was about to pass they quickly split apart im like -.- omg but its strange usually my ex goes to a class everyday to go with his girlfriend.. but today its werid he was hanging out with his friends all day he doesn't do tht? and just there confuseing me both of them always share things about me they sometimes hate each other cuz i was likeing my friend so my ex got jealous but then my friend also tells me no he's not worth it im better ill make u happier then im just no after what i went through no its werid how my ex was showing affection and care to me but now i dont talk to him but he looks at me?

What Girls Said 1

• Been there, don't be fooled.