No affection.. and other problems, should I end it?

Sorry.. Seems like description didn't upload..
So.. Me and my girlfriend have been with each other ten and a half months... First two months she was always texting, flirting with other guys, she even sent one a nude... I didn't find out until months later... She's also cheated on all her ex's before me, she said she hasn't cheated in me.. But for obvious reasons I don't believe her... there's a few times recently she received messages off of guys on Facebook.. But she shows me or doesn't reply, now.. I'm leaving the country.. To

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's going to get worse later on

What Girls Said 3

• You didn't really go in depth in the issue, but in any relationship problem effective communication is crucial. Before ending things, just talk it out and see whathe could be worked on.

• if you are not happy, you are misleading her. don't hurt her and yourself by not being true to her

• if you're not happy with the way things are going right now, you should end it

What Guys Said 0