Don't know what to do or what should I do?

Ex girlfriend sent me a text through FB messenger the other day saying Hey and to thank me for the something I did for her a while ago. We have both have had NC for the past 3 months. Ever since she started seeing someone. We were together for almost 2 years. She also said she meant to send thank you a while ago. I said You're Welcome and she then went on to tell me she got a new phone and didn't have my number so she FB messaged me. I sent her my number and she replied in a text saying K Saved. Is she wanting me to text back with her? Or is she seeing if I am still available? Or is she just being nice? I am really confused. It has been 7 months since the break up.

How do I become friends with someone that I wanted to marry and still in love with? What do I say to her? I haven't texted her at all. I want to text her, but not until I know she is through with her current guy. She only has pics of him and her on fb, nothing that says they are in a relationship. I thought she was just being nice as well, but now I am over analyzing it. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's just being nice.

She's probably missing how close you guys were as well and wondering if you guys could maintain a healthy friendship or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she just wants you to be her friend again, I prefer to be friends with her if i were you

What Guys Said 1

• maybe she does... did u give it aa try textin back?