Everyone says you can't get an ex back. Come on if there is a will there is a way.

Girls: Give me some success stories. Guy breaks up with girl, girl gets guy back.

Guys: You break up with girl, girl wants you back. Girl makes you see that she is really worth the effort.

*SUCCESS STORIES ONLY*

Come on: You are in love with someone. The guy you are supposed to be with forever. They say if there is a will there is a way. If it is meant to be, it' s meant to be. I've got a gut feeling on this, and it's like I don't NEED him. Anyone who's anyone doesn't need to be with anyone to live. I want him, gotta have him. That is my plee.

I've heard stories where everyone says move on. I can' t move on. I need hope, and I need something to believe in. I know there has got to be a way out.

So, if your gonna say move on... Don't comment. If your gonna say, he's not that into you. Don't comment.

If a guy said all the things he meant in the beginning he sure as hell can feel that way again. And I believe that for a fact. I believe it in my soul and my heart.

Comment if you think you can help me. Thanks.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually love to see some success stories as well. But I personally believe that we create our own success. If you believe it is possible, then it is. All it takes is time and space. Time heals any and everything. Once the wounds of negativity have healed, don't you always find that you tend to remember the good stuff? Like sometimes I think about high school and how it would be great to go back. But while I was in high school I probably could have thought of a million reasons why I didn't want to be there. Time changes everything. So, if the love is there between two people things can always heal. I've experienced a few 2nd go-rounds with some exes and it always happened when I was no longer focused on them. Good luck! =)

What Guys Said 1

• i hope its true. because my ex wants me back and I want her back too...

What Girls Said 1

• It's completely possible. But in the end, it's up to him to come back to you, not the reverse. Good luck!