Everyone says you can't get an ex back. Come on if there is a will there is a way.

Girls: Give me some success stories. Guy breaks up with girl, girl gets guy back.

Guys: You break up with girl, girl wants you back. Girl makes you see that she is really worth the effort.

*SUCCESS STORIES ONLY*

Come on: You are in love with someone. The guy you are supposed to be with forever. They say if there is a will there is a way. If it is meant to be, it' s meant to be. I've got a gut feeling on this, and it's like I don't NEED him. Anyone who's anyone doesn't need to be with anyone to live. I want him, gotta have him. That is my plee.

I've heard stories where everyone says move on. I can' t move on. I need hope, and I need something to believe in. I know there has got to be a way out.

So, if your gonna say move on... Don't comment. If your gonna say, he's not that into you. Don't comment.

If a guy said all the things he meant in the beginning he sure as hell can feel that way again. And I believe that for a fact. I believe it in my soul and my heart.

Comment if you think you can help me. Thanks.
2
1