I want my boyfriend back?

Me and my boyfriend broke up we've been broken up before like last month and we would always go back to eachother but since then he becoming more distant, I really love him. But the other day while we were waiting in line, he was just acting different out of no where, and he told me to go move aside cause they'll think I'm ordering which I found weird because we would be always next to each other before when we were ordering. But he kept on telling me to so I did, I got a bit upset, and when he came to me to give me food where I went I tried to talk to him but he got all mad, but trying to keep his cool by laughing. But he still kept on pushing me away. So I just walked to a nearest bench I could find at school, and he just kept on walking and I didn't see him the rest of the day cause I had to go home cause I had a really bad stomach ache. After school he texted me saying I hope I feel better and all that, but I was passed out, which he thought I ignored him, and I took a video of my little siblings proving I was asleep and ofcourse he didn't believe. We got into argument and I asked him what did I do for him to treat me like that, like why are you being distant cause I really couldn't hold it in anymore. And that's when he broke up with me. Saying that he wish I could find someone better that will show me more attention love etc stuff like that, so I told him that I want that person to be him, and he said that it's not who he is this and that. He didn't even fight for me, he just literally let me go that quick. The next day I tried texting and calling him, but he said to stop calling, he doesn't want to talk. So I stopped then he started deleting me and blocking me any kind of social media.. So I just gave up completely... My heart hurts without him, my body feels sooo weak, I feel like I don't have control with my body, I don't have any friends that I always hang out with because I was with him the whole time so I can't distract myself, and I can't stop thinking about him, and I'm just really heartbroken, I want him back but I don't know what to do. Please, help me !!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• whoa! guess he needs some time 2 spend alone i guess :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Your English gave me cancer.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• talk to him!