Do you still miss and think about your ex? Why do you miss them or think about them still?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• I do because I thought he was the one, I was so certain of him, then he abruptly left after misleading me for so long and it was a painful break up. Pretty much everything he'd told me over the past two years were a lie and it's made me distrust everyone. I don't believe what people say or the personality they betray any more. It's definitely left an emotional scar and I guess I want him to think about what he did to me and what he threw away, but I know he doesn't. It sucks but I'm getting through it.

• I do agree. People can be misleading and people do lie and misrepresent themselves. And it does make it hard to trust anybody. I think it sucks when you be with a person for so long and you think you know them then they do something that you would never suspect. I am glad that your getting through it. Some ex's leave more of a scar imprint then others. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My first 2 exes I don't miss at all. I think about them occasionally, but that's usually because things that happen during the day remind me of them. Not necessarily good things.

My recent ex is another story. I'm used to me loathing ex partners and them hating me in return, but I just don't have any negative emotions towards her at all - maybe sadness I suppose, but no anger or envy.

It's a pretty recent break up, so my emotions are still all over the place. But she's definitely special to me and remains so.

I'm sure she thinks I see her as a bitch or whatever, but I wish she knew how I did.

I miss her because she was strong, intelligent, fun to spend time with and speak to and there was great banter between us.

The future between us is quite unclear.

• Sorry to hear about the recent break up. :( But I am glad that you don't hate your last ex. Yeah forgetting ex's is tough and hard. I do agree their is always something that reminds us of our exs. Maybe you might get back together with your ex. Statitistics say the odds are pretty good it might happen one day. I am pretty sure she still thinks about you.

• There is a lot of water under the bridge when it comes to me and my most recent ex. I'm quite certain we need a heart to heart talk... but it'll have to wait till her work settles.

• I hope you get a chance to talk to her when things settle.

What Girls Said 5

• i dont miss them at all.
    only time i think about them is when i actually see them.

• I don't miss them, I will think about them on occasion though.

• Nopee. What's gone is gone

• I don't miss any of them but, I do have some fond memories of some of them.

• That is good that you don't miss any of them. And that is also good that you have fond memories of some of them.

• Not really, only when certain things happen will it remind me of him. Like a place we've visited, or of course someone saying his name. But I try to forget, which I can't so I am just indifferent now.

What Guys Said 10

• I still think about my exes because many things between us weren't cleared out before breaking up. I don't miss them.

• Yeah that is the part that sucks when things don't get cleared up or settled.

• Yes - I still think about exes a lot -Especially the relationship aspects.

• Yeah forgetting is tough. That is good that at least you enjoyed the relationship aspect part of it.

• No not anymore

• i miss my gloves right now :/

• I still think about her from time to time, of course she's a hard person to get out of my head lol.

• Not at all.

• I only miss the sex.

• That is good and cool. At least you keeping it real. Sometimes the sex is all their is to miss.

• I do not miss or think about them.

• I think about one occasionally.. and what a shame it was she turned out to be a crazy bitch, but considering that's what she was, it's easy for me not to feel heartache.

• That sucks that she was crazy. But like you said at least it doesn't bring you pain or heartache thinking about her.

• No I don't. I'm still hoping she gets kidnapped overseas.

• I guess that is good kind of. She will probably get bad luck one day for not being with you.