Girl I'm madly in love with has cut me out?

Last year I met this girl through mutual friends and we started up a friendship and after a while I began to have feelings for her, whether she had the same feelings for me I cannot say, friend of mine said she did other said she did not. I had never had romantic feelings for a girl like this before in my life. She was everything I could ever have wanted. Smart, beautiful, funny and nice. Everything was going great and I was really hoping things might move into a good direction until a few days ago when all of a sudden she blocked me on Facebook. I was completely in shock! I sent her a text message and she didn't reply to me.

I don't know why she did it, I can't think of anything I could have done to piss her off or anything like that and it eats at me not knowing why. Maybe I invested too much in her and I've been blaming myself. I still have really intense feelings for her and I don't know how I can move on. I'm completely and utterly heartbroken and am having a hard time coping with this. I've been an emotional wreck for the last few days. I cry myself to sleep, I can't eat, I'm depressed, I don't want to leave the house. I don't feel as if I don't have anything worthwhile in my life to live for anymore, it's been taken away.

My friends and family get angry when I talk about it, they are sick of me going on and on about it.

Sorry for such a sob story but I don't know what to do.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I can totally relate with your current emotions and situation. I hate to be the one to say this, but you have to move on. I know it's emotionally agonizing to lose her, but if you try contacting her again after she built her boundaries, then things are going to become more painful. She might block you more, see you as a stalker/creep, and could react many other negative ways which would destroy you more. I made this mistake many times, and I learn the right thing to do for yourself is to move on and forget her. There is a better woman out there that will love you and will not make you go through such pain. Good luck dude! Stay strong you can move on! :)

• I don't believe there is any other girl out there who could make me happy. I've searched and searched and she was my dream girl, everything I could ever have wanted.

• There is! You haven't met her yet. This other girl you haven't is your true love not this person. If you really want to, you can give her space for like a month and cool off. If you still haven't move on, then you can talk to her in person. If you do, don't ask her why she blocked you or why she cut you off. Just start talking naturally with her, but if she is uncomfortable (even a little) then instantly leave (politely of course) and never talk to her again because it would become harassment. Also, if you went with this, then don't get your hopes up. However, it is best to move and find someone better.

• Brother I've searched and searched and I haven't found a girl even remotely as good as her. I feel as if other girls are just not up to par with her on any level, so I feel trying to find another girl is just a waste of time as I won't be happy with them.

What Girls Said 1

• you have to move on!

What Guys Said 3

• Just get out of bed and get on with your day. Do that enough times and you'll forget her.

• I doubt it brother.

• Then let your experience negate or verify that. At least try.

• move on is the only option... id suggest maybe seeing mia khalifas work

• Crying doesn't solve shit. Get your ass out the door and meet a new girl.

• What's the point? She's the only girl I have ever had feelings for like this. If I can't have her in my life, I don't want another woman.

• Read my first comment again.

• I have, I've tried just sucking it up and getting on with my life but I can't. She's on my mind constantly.