What is he playing at?

My ex said we can text again as long as I don't become annoying, or say stuff I shouldn't e. g., his relationship status, or simply prying in his business. Anyway, I start texting him and next thing you know he's telling me that my questions are getting annoying. My questions have absolutely nothing to do with us, or anything. Why is he being this way?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to talk to you but he doesn't know how, he's probably trying to start an argument so you guys can make up by sharing feelings

What Guys Said 1

• guess he's tryin 2 piss u off maybe?

What Girls Said 2

• If he's putting "guidelines" on you guys texting, screw that, I don't think he's worth being "friends" with again. Perhaps he's just being a twat to be honest, and if he's acting like that I wouldn't put up with it. Why would you want to text someone that thinks your questions are annoying, not worth it.

• He probably just doesn't want to talk to you just leave him alone and make yourself look like u need to talk to him