My ex wants to get back with me in the future?

Okay. so my ex texted me last night and he asked "do u like me?" and then we started talking and he got really flirty like "ur really cool" and "can u send me a pic of ur bra?"(i didnt) and then he started asking me all these question like how much do u like me on a scale of 100... and and then he said "is there a chance we can get back together in the future?"what is that supposed to mean?

-do u like me?
-sorry i was just curious because i knew u didn't
-what even happened with "us"?
-well i shouldn't have been talking to other girls.
-this might weird abit u can't get mad k?
-promise
-nah nvm u will
-would u send me a bra pic?
-it would be nice to see
- im jk
-ur pretty cool
-we never really had this good conversation when we were dating did we?
-im just saying maybe we should try again sometime in the future
-how soon is the future question?
- 1-100 how much do u like me?
-If i didn't do that to you 1-100 on a scenario that u believed me that i didn't say it
...
- yay
- nighty night good talking to u

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Goodbye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in your soft spot here, dear, he has motive in mind that in time you both just May-----Get back together in the future.
    Many times over when two people split, it's usually the guy who wants Friends with benefits instead of being hooked at the hip in another Real romance.
    However, in your case, not sure there was ever any lovin, regardless of what, it sounds like this guy is serious in his heart and just may want... a new start.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man.:)) xx

What Guys Said 2

• Give me the whole conversation including what YOU also said. Only this way we'll be able to tell you for sure.

• im going to put the convo under the update

• Yeah the future like 50yrs from now, he is ur ex for a reason!

What Girls Said 3

• not a good idea specially when he's asking for pics of your bra

• I don't think you should get back with him ever. With the way he sounds it's like he's saying he only wants to get back with you when he doesn't have another girl to stick his pp in.

• He wants you back and wants to know if you do too