What horrible things have your ex done to you?

My ex cheated on me with men, transsexuals and underage girls and on top of that didn't use protection. He also physically and emotionally abused me during our entire relationship.

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Broke birthday presents from guy friends
    Cheated on me
    Hit me
    Forced me to go down on him (he was my first kiss and everything)
    Told people I'm a horrible b*tch so they wouldn't believe my side of the story

When there was a typhoon he made me wait hours for him so we could go home together. I got a little impatient so I went up and found him with another girl. That was the last straw for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Yea I feel yah. My ex didn't wash her hands...

https://memecrunch.com/meme/1PB2B/palmela/image.png

• She dumped me.. yeahh.. that's the worst

• Fucked a friend of mine when drunk

• My ex wife lied about her virginity, dated other men secretly while we were engaged, cheated on me before the first year of marriage was even over. Seduced her bosses, a few of them. She had BPD and lied about everything, badmouthed me to her family, told her friends about our marital issues and lied about me, spent all of my 250K a year salary and told her friends she lived like a pauper and spent 25 years putting me down.

What Girls Said 8

• Sounds like an asshole. My ex husband tried to rape me.

• cheated on me with some chicks and hit me when i confronted him about it... i hate him so much

• you were still there with him to go through all of that?

• One basically told his friends that what's his is also theirs.
    The other just beat the shit out of me. I wasn't stupid enough to stick around.
    My exgirlfriend crashed my fucking car and ate all my fruit

• Wow.. that's even worse than what my friend had to go through. It broke her.

• Oh I'm very fucked up mentally and emotionally about this. Haven't seen a therapist or took meds. I mostly workout at the gym. I'm hurt but I'm very angry because he walks off into the sunset happy and I'm left destroyed and have to fix all of this.

• I think you should see a therapist about this to get over that anger. It took my friend 2 years to heal and accept a new guy (which didn't last too long) and she was only with him for 6 months. I think she's still not over it.

• cheated and hit me.

• Well let's see one of my ex got me pregnant as a teenager and left me with the bag and never cane around again but before he left he made me homeless and beat me to one ex raped me whiched fucked me up mentally for awhile and I went through a self destructive stage one got his ex girlfriend pregnant so he left me for her but was cheating the whole time between us both didn't find this out until I finally told him to hit the road

• made me pregnant and never supported the child