Why is my Ex so confusing?

I've been arguing with him for a week, and recently he called me. Long story short we ended up hanging out I brought him some food and we had sex. I didn't think anything of it until after he texted me saying. Thank you for everything you didn't have to do it but you did. I hope we can learn to get along each day. I'm confused cause it came out of no where all we've been doing is fighting and ignoring each other. I hadn't seen him in 3 weeks that's how bad it was.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• guess u shouldn't chase him then!

What Guys Said 2

• In my opinion, I think taking time apart can be a great tool to mending things that aren't working correctly, giving them a chance to reset. It sounds like he's slowly working through everything in his head. I know it sucks being in the "not knowing" stage but time does help with things like that. The only way to know exactly what he is feeling is to ask him and hope that he is open and honest with you.

• Might be unresolved feelings there

What Girls Said 1

• just keep trying.