Girls, if you can choose between 2 guys?

one is your ex , you have feelings for him but big trust issues because he has mistreated and left you before.
Another guy , whom you dont have feelings for , but he is caring and loving , will you take a desicion of not going anymore after the hurtful ex and give the other guy a chance? (This has been the situation for 2 years )

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. Spend some time and reflect before getting into another mess

What Girls Said 3

• I would choose the new guy.

• None of them. You shouldn't be dating anyone if you're still not over your ex.

• You should give the guy a chance. It's very unlikely that your ex will change, I had been off and on with an ex for 3 years wishing it would actually work out but it didn't and now that I'm finally over him I realize he just wasted my time I obviously didn't see it like that before because I still had feelings for him.

• yes , i know how you feel , it is a circle of hurt and pain , how did you finally get over him?