Does my ex want me back?

He has been calling me and texting me more often and he tells me he loves me. He also said "there are so many people out there that are in love and not together, and I don't want that to happen to us." He wants to come see me and stay for 3 days so he can take me out and also spend time with me.

Only thing he hasn't said that we're back together yet. also he is the one who ended the relationship

41

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• An ex is a ex for a reason. Even if he wants u back, why should it be his way? Break up with u, then when he wants u back he thinks u will run to him.

• He just wants sex if he would've wanted u in the first place and loved u like he says first thing he would've told u he wanted to get back together n he hasn't

• You should ask him straight or else, you dont want to be lead on right

• yeah he does.