Why doesn't my ex (we broke up a year ago) get back in touch and tell me if his undying love for me?

I've been pining for him for a year now. Why doesn't he put me out of my misery ;)

53

Most Helpful Girl

• He most likely has moved on, may even have found a new someone else here, dear. Time to end your own madness and do some serious soul searching of how you are wasting your own time in 'Pining for him for a year now,' and begin your beguine of licking your wounds, face the hard cold truth that although he May give you a thought or two once in awhile, if he really cared or even wanted you back as two birds of a feather, he would have sent a text today.
    Take some time and accept things for what they are and will be now. Don't rush into a relationship if you aren't ready because that Other Someone will only end up a Rebound Robert.
    Take your time and let your heart heal now. Be strong and tell yourself he could have at least pushed a button on his own end as a friend but from where I am sitting, he is even a fair weather one that flew south.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Do we need to talk about the definition of breaking up lol

• Because he is banging somebody else... While you sit on gag and share your miserable story which has no hope...😂😀

• Because he broke up. Move on

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
  • Probably because he's your ex and he moved on?

• He's just not that into you. Move on girl!! Take control of your life.

• he doesn't like you lol.