#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How is it possible that a man made him happier?

I discovered that my ex was cheating on me with a transsexual. It was confirmed on Valentines Day this year. I'm still shocked and devastated. What makes matters worse that he wasn't using condoms with this man and we never use condoms either. Luckily I didn't catch a disease but I drink everyday to cope with this.

Now that I think back he was always gone for days up to weeks and I always wondered where he was despite the lies he told me but now I know. I did everything to try to keep him happy but apparently it wasn't enough. I confronted him about this and he denied it even when I presented proof. I couldn't believe that he'd lie to my face like that. He's claimed to be "Straight" for years but straight men do not sleep with men and cheat on their girlfriend with men and women multiple times. I don't know what to say. I feel awful.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• WOW! I would stay away. He didn't even pick a guy but a transgender... he has issues beyond his sexuality

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 2

• he is bi i guess and wanted a man?

• its only NORMAL a man made him happier. i think i must go for a man as well... .

What Girls Said 4

• This is horrible but you are lucky to be done with him.
    Dont drink please, its gonna hurt you a lot but you have to feel this pain in order to move on,
    Go out as much as you can even if you dont feel like it.

• Maybe he just clicked better with this person than he did with you. Of course a man can make another man happy! (And I don't know if this is what you were implying, but transsexuals don't carry anymore STD's than most women do)
    I can understand that you feel awful that you were cheated on. That's not okay and he shouldn't have lied, but it can be really scary to come out as gay/bisexual and perhaps he was afraid that you (and everyone else) would judge him

• He is truly not the man for you because he has perversions yet he does not want to acknowledge with you.

• Maybe see a therapist?
    I can't imagine how hard it must be for you
    But it's important to forgive and move on
    Maybe talk to him and have a heart to heart.
    You need to move on with your life and stop letting the past ruin your future

Valentines Day