How is it possible that a man made him happier?

I discovered that my ex was cheating on me with a transsexual. It was confirmed on Valentines Day this year. I'm still shocked and devastated. What makes matters worse that he wasn't using condoms with this man and we never use condoms either. Luckily I didn't catch a disease but I drink everyday to cope with this.

Now that I think back he was always gone for days up to weeks and I always wondered where he was despite the lies he told me but now I know. I did everything to try to keep him happy but apparently it wasn't enough. I confronted him about this and he denied it even when I presented proof. I couldn't believe that he'd lie to my face like that. He's claimed to be "Straight" for years but straight men do not sleep with men and cheat on their girlfriend with men and women multiple times. I don't know what to say. I feel awful.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• WOW! I would stay away. He didn't even pick a guy but a transgender... he has issues beyond his sexuality

What Guys Said 3

• !!! “LOVE is the key to LIFE”. !!!

“LOVE is the key to LIFE”. That was the word from Dr Ukaka when I consulted his powerful Love Temple. I married the wrong man; I realized that after four years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet. It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr Ukaka from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via freedomlovespel@gmail. com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr Ukaka. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr Ukaka told us “LOVE is the key to LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr Ukaka is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank you great Dr Ukaka and your Oracle for helping us via freedomlovespel@gmail. com and I will keep spreading this message to people in need of help. also contact him for help. website address: https://freedomlovespel.yolasite.com ; also call Dr. Ukaka on his mobile number +2348133873774)

• he is bi i guess and wanted a man?

• its only NORMAL a man made him happier. i think i must go for a man as well... .

What Girls Said 4

• He is truly not the man for you because he has perversions yet he does not want to acknowledge with you.

• This is horrible but you are lucky to be done with him.
    Dont drink please, its gonna hurt you a lot but you have to feel this pain in order to move on,
    Go out as much as you can even if you dont feel like it.

• Maybe he just clicked better with this person than he did with you. Of course a man can make another man happy! (And I don't know if this is what you were implying, but transsexuals don't carry anymore STD's than most women do)
    I can understand that you feel awful that you were cheated on. That's not okay and he shouldn't have lied, but it can be really scary to come out as gay/bisexual and perhaps he was afraid that you (and everyone else) would judge him

• Maybe see a therapist?
    I can't imagine how hard it must be for you
    But it's important to forgive and move on
    Maybe talk to him and have a heart to heart.
    You need to move on with your life and stop letting the past ruin your future