Should I text my ex first this time or leave him alone?

I'm not sure if we're back together or not but he has been calling and texting me more often. The last time he called me was Sunday and we pretty much talked all day on and off. Then Monday he text me in the morning and I text him back but then he sent a text that I could really respond to so I didn't, but I feel kind of bad. He has been texting and calling me first all the time since after the break up, and the only reason I didn't text or call him is because he broke up with me.

I want to text him first this time so he knows I'm interested but i don't want to bug him because in the past he has ignored my texts.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• How many times has this happened? It sounds like a reoccurring situation.

What Guys Said 1

• text him looks like you can get back together if ya want

What Girls Said 3

• Is all that's been happening since you broke up is calling and texting? Have you two seen one another at all?

• he realized he lost something great an now he wants it back... i think you should reply to the message but dont let him know your that intresed in him... u can ask him where do you guys stand or not

• I guess I feel bad because he texted me something then I responded and he said "lol cute" but it wasn't anything to respond back to so I didn't at that was Monday so I'm not sure if I should text him or not, or should I just wait for him to text or call me.

• If you wanna text and let him know you're interested, sure. Do it.