Do guys need closure after a bad breakup?

My boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me almost 2 months ago after a fight. He was a poor communicator (couldn't even text me good morning or let me know what he was doing for the day). We got in a fight, which lead him to question if he wanted to be with me and then 5 minutes later he snapped and said he was done. I apologized for the fight and he didn't respond. Prior to this things were going well and we discussed moving in together. He said he wanted to be with me forever etc.

I figured Id give him space but it's been over 30 days now and I still haven't heard from him. I saw him on Tinder recently as well. I thought about reaching out to him to try to make things work or to get some sort of closure? The other part of me thinks it's his decision to reach out and that I shouldn't contact him. It's constantly on my mind.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• !!! “LOVE is the key to LIFE”. !!!

“LOVE is the key to LIFE”. That was the word from Dr Ukaka when I consulted his powerful Love Temple. I married the wrong man; I realized that after four years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet. It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr Ukaka from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via freedomlovespel@gmail. com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr Ukaka. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr Ukaka told us “LOVE is the key to LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr Ukaka is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank you great Dr Ukaka and your Oracle for helping us via freedomlovespel@gmail. com and I will keep spreading this message to people in need of help. also contact him for help. website address: https://freedomlovespel.yolasite.com ; also call Dr. Ukaka on his mobile number +2348133873774)

What Guys Said 4

• Closure is nice, but that is something you may need to look to yourself for. Not to sound harsh or mean, but thats just the way it works out at times.

• probs still sulking.. call/text him again to see if he's still pissed

• Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't

• Sounds a lot like me.

I've reacted angrily to quite small things but also embarrassing things and it they have all lead me to say things I don't mean. I had a hard time in my childhood - still am - and I get angry quite quickly.

He might be waiting for you to text him, have you thought about that? Have you tried sending him a nice text (without mentioning the fight) since the break up?

Sending him a nice, casual and friendly text could gauge his emotions.

• I have not. I figured since he broke it off he would text me if he wanted to? And ya he also had a hard childhood.

• I would drop a nice little, non-pressurized text. Something that will let him know you're there.

Don't ask any questions or anything, but leave it open-ended. Don't worry if it takes him a while to respond, that's normal.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't reach out. It sounds like he's confused in general of what he wants- saying he wants to be with you forever then snapping. If he isn't willing to talk and it's been a considerable amount of time (1 month is pretty long) then I would let it go. Communication is big in a relationship and it doesn't sound like he had those necessary skills to begin with, the closure you may be seeking may not happen as he may not know how to express himself. And he may not know how to properly understand what you are asking or telling him.