Does my ex really want me back?

He broke up with me 4 months ago and the first 2 months he contacted me and confused then would hang up on me. So I told him I never wanted to speak to him again and 1 month went by then he started to contact me and we would just talk as friends. Just in the past 3 weeks he has been acting different contacting me more and telling me he loves me. He said he there are too many people out there that are in love but are not together and he doesn't want that to happen to us.

We talked and texted almost all day Sunday and a little Monday but I haven't heard from him since I'm starting to get that scared feeling that he won't call or text me like I did before the break up and I don't want to give in and text him because I don't want to bother him. He also told me Sunday he wanted to come see me and spend 3 days with me but he didn't come or even text me to say he wasn't.

Since he started contacting me I haven't called or texted him first because I fear it may push him away but then I think if I don't he might think I don't want him when I really do.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with two "EXES" who still Mark their X in one another's softie spots here, dear, often it turns out that even though there is still the lovin,' it might also be a case of... Not wanting to get back to "The way we were."
    This is in your case, I believe. He still has feelings for you but might not want the Big "C" involved in his life as he did when you both ere these birds of a feather. The Big "C" meaning Commitment, where you are hooked a t the hip and he would feel obligated to 'Come or even text me to say he wasn't.
    He may have had a change of heart, had even gotten cold duck feet in what more could be in store 'Just in the past 3 weeks' and now he is feeling it's awkward and he doesn't know how to handle it or... what lame duck excuse to tell you now.
    On the contrary, Play hard to get and make him think you are this juiciest apple at the top of the tree. See where that gets you and perhaps he may realize one day that you are the Best catch of the day, who knows.
    For now, see if you both can get on the same page and maybe compromise. You both seemed fine at first with "Friends," but with this other turn about... always a price to pay.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• i think so!