Ex girlfriend of a week says "hope your doing good" one day and "hey" the other morning right when I woke up. Let it go or does it mean something?

She's the dumper. Also made it clear she didn't want to be with me and made her decision. Should I let it go or does it mean anything?

83

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks her X in her own softie spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind when the time comes and-------Ex girlfriend of a week says "hope your doing good."
    It sounds like to me that she is Missing the Kissing and some of the history you both shared. This is all new to her, this split between the both of you, so she may be getting in touch with you, although this 'Dumper,' to see if you are okay and to perhaps be friends with you now.
    It's your call, your choice, of course. You yourself have not begun to lick your own war wounds so your wounds are fresh right now. Any contact with her will only stir up a hornet's nest and you could in the end bit yourself for giving in to as friendship that may satb and jab at your own heart.
    Good luck. xx

• I'd let it go. Nobody starts texting to be 'nice' that's just weird. I would never text my ex after a week since we broke up (in this case If I had broken up with him) because that's called playing mind games.

• Same situation, my ex left me for his ex.

i cut off all connections with him.. after his mind game, still calling and texting for no reason then claiming he sent me a text by accident.. also sending photos of himself.. I felt it meant something as well like.. "maybe he still cares"
    "maybe things with his ex aren't working out" Then he'd turn around and say "oh i love her so much" BUT continue to text/call me?

Dont let her play with your mind and heart, you should burn your bridge with her.

• Just delete/block her and the messages. Only way to get through it is with a clean break.

• Let go.
    :))

• To me it sounds like she's just playing games with you... It's best to just let it go. No point in selling yourself short for someone who doesn't know what they want

• I think it might actually mean something. Maybe she is realizing what she left behind.

• she wants you back.

What Guys Said 2

• She is either trying to rub it in or she is just rubbing it in.

• My view is she's still either clinging on or looking to see if you still care, she's obviously still effected, I would talk to her and see what her intentions are.