Describe how you feel when someone breaks up with you?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I was divorced in March after a 4 year old marriage which, at one time, I thought was an ideal marriage. When she said she wanted a divorce, it felt like someone had reached in and ripped out my stomach. It felt like my entire life was defined by whether it happened before that moment or after. It felt surreal, like the person who I loved and trusted and thought I knew had been replaced by an identical looking impostor from another galaxy. It has taken me a year to start recovering from that experience and I will be forever changed because of it.

What Guys Said 2

• wahhhhhhh :(

.

• Last time, I felt quite sad, but it was for the best.

What Girls Said 2

• Betrayed. He was always there for me and just like that, he's gone when he was the one who told me not to leave him because that might "kill" him. He broke his promises. We talked about getting married and building a family together, and that was our goal. I know we're young, but I don't date to just eventually break up.
    It's especially hard, knowing he doesn't love me anymore, but I still love him. And school starts in 2 weeks, we'll see each other 5 times a week. He might be fine but I'll have to walk every day in the verge of tears. Sometimes I just wish I never met him. Part of me still hopes we get back together, but I'd argue with myself, telling myself that's not going to happen anymore. The break up was so sudden, it's making me crazy. But no matter how I try to explain it, no words can express the pain, anger, guilt, and everything else I feel.

• It depends on how in love I was. The worst break up I've had happened this weel and I feel like shit. All the goals and projects I had are dead now so it's hard to find good reasons to live. I know I'll eventually move on, because that's what logic tells me but it's hard to believe it because I honestly feel like dying. I'll never find anyone better (and don't even wanna try either. Even if I found someone 10x better, it still wouldn't be the same).