How can I win back my girlfriend?

Well i been with her for 1 year and she caught me looking at her friends facebook page and also i sent her messages to hangout BUT i repeat BUT ZERO intentions to do anything with her like have sex. I simply wanted to hangout with her that is it. My girlfriend that this was cheating and broke up with me on the spot. She gets very emotional so i will let her cool down... But i love her so much and i want her back. What can i do? like was it bad i was looking at pics of this girl and texting her and aksing her to hangout? i wanted to chill with her and nothing more. My girlfriend did not believe me. She has been cheated on before so i understand her reaciton. What can i do to win her back?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You should know some girls are pretty sensitive when it comes to this, and they tend to over think which is unhealthy. I know how that feels. If my boyfriend (IF I had one xD we broke up the other day) did this I'd feel really really bad. Why would he want to see another girl? Is he getting bored with me? Such questions just pop in my head. It's sad when another girl seems to catch his interest. And even if you say you weren't cheating, it still seems (I repeat, it still SEEMS) like it because you don't need to have sex or kiss another girl to cheat. Once you're hiding something from your girlfriend (you said you got "caught" so obviously you were stalking her friend in secret), then you're already there.
    I guess she just felt bad that you had to do it without her consent. Or maybe she just doesn't want you seeing other girls. Or she's afraid because some relationships start with friendship, I don't know.
    If you truly love her and don't want to hurt her, if ever you get back together don't do this again. I don't mean you shouldn't hang out with friends, but whatever your plans are, you should tell her so there wouldn't be misinterpretations. No secrets.
    But I don't really know how you could win her back. Maybe talk it out? Or if this doesn't work, maybe you could just let time heal wounds and win back her trust before you could win her back.

• i been with her for a year so i don't want another girl. Me and this other girl known each other for many many years so we're good friends, nothing more. Like my girlfriend knows i know her and she knows the girl too.

Now from these comments i understand it was wrong of me and i guess it was somewhat cheating. Like i thought she would trust me but i guess it was a bit much. Can you please tell me what i can do to win her back please? i lover my girlfriend soo much and i didn't know this was THAT bad cause we both know the other girl. Is there anything i can do?

My girlfriend was cheated on before which makes things worse and i understand that. like i was looking at a new pic she put up and my girlfriend saw me loook and i told her that i was looking and her pic and i would hangout with her after, that's when she began crying and breaking down. Like i did not lie, i told it to her when she was there you know. I'm not like that.

• You're a strong girl i can tell! good luck with everything! :)

• Thank you! :)

What Girls Said 3

• I can understand why your ex freaked out. If I heard my guy wanted to one on one with one of my friends I'd be pretty worried too. It's suspicious. I would never do that to my boyfriend. I guess the best way to make it up would be to tell her what you just told us. Tell her you love her and want her and only her. Say it was a immature mistake and make sure she realizes that you really do want her after all.

Today she gave me a chance to explain myself

• I already told you what you must do xx

• yeah i will. i couldn't sleep at night like i do feel bad and i'm scared she might not want me back :( I really hope i can get her back and if i don't then i learned a very hard lesson.

• Duuuuuude!! What the fuck!!! -_- You can't and you shouldn't.
    Your behavior was COMPLETELY inappropriate, unacceptable, and straight up SHADY. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for you to hang out with her friend alone. She will NEVER feel comfortable with you around her friend because you had whore-tendencies

• No, I don't think there's anything you can do. Especially since she's already been cheated on so she's already going to try and avoid dealing with that type of nasty asshole again. No offense, but you've made yourself come off as that type of nasty asshole

• no no i'm not like that, like i swear i have NO intentions of cheating i want to chill with her, like ok now i realize it sounds bad. I will say it again i have no intentions of cheating IF i did i would write ion my post "um yeah i cheated on my gf". NO i did not write that and i love her more than any other girl and you can call me and asshole and a lowlife but i'am not that. I understand now yes how bad it was.

Like ok you hate me clearly, but i say to you i would never cheat on my girlfriend. and i ask is there a way to get her back cause she's the greatest girl to me. You can think my words are bulllshit but the're not. tomorrow should i go over to her house and explain myself? if you don't want to talk or help me i understnad. but i didn't cheat on her and never will. OK YES it does seems shady i guess but this other chick is cool and we don't like each other in that type of way.

• You haven't cheated, you haven't really done any hug wrong by wanting to hang out with your friend. I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't care if your friend happened to be a guy.
    I think know she probably lacks some trust in you and perhaps is a tad insecure and that's why she's worried about you hanging out with her. Plus you didn't tell her straight away.
    I think perhaps you should forget the idea of hanging our with this friend for a while; speak with your girlfriend about her concerns and let her know there is nothing to worry about. Eventually you can all hang out together :)

What Guys Said 3

• Asking girl to hangout was a bit much - Work on earning her trust back and see how it goes from there.

• i been with her for a year so i don't want another girl. Me and this other girl known each other for many many years so we're good friends, nothing more.

• Are you an idiot srry for that but you should know girls are sensitive with this types of things

• i been with her for a year so i don't want another girl. Me and this other girl known each other for many many years so we're good friends, nothing more. Like my girlfriend knows i know her and she knows the girl too

• Then just go to her and talk it out and even ask your friend to come and sort it out or you can wait until she messages you which she most likely will up to you

• i can try something like that, tomorrow morning iw ill call her

• Your a cheating wimp you now that?

• how i wanted to hagout with her, i'am not allowed to do that? i been with her for a year so i don't want another girl. Me and this other girl known each other for many many years so we're good friends, nothing more.

• So you would let your girl friend look at guy pictures and let her visit them because they are "good friends". Not to mention 1 year isn't that much.

• if she knew the dude yea, cause i trust her. Like when i meen look at pics i mean like if she put a new pick up, sorry if i described it wrong. I don't know like is this cheating to you? i don't think it is but so far peoiple kinda do, so i'll stop