Guy wanted sex after first date, was I right to end it?

So seen guy around at local shop. He was sweet to me but I know it's his job at same time. He would seem shy at first. After 6 months of talking when we meet at shop an glances etc.

I decided I want to get to know him so I gave my number on a note. An he texted when he finished shift an was happy to have my number an asked so how long you liked me etc an that I should of said. I felt like he was genuine.

We texted it an got on but obviously needed time in person. So he asked me to meet him on a Sunday afternoon an took day off work to do so. He picked me up in his car an we went to a country park for a walk an chat. He was very forward wanting a kiss an to hold my hand.

Then we left there went to his for drinks. I was cautious as its first time we had a one to one as like a date type thing. He used the fact that I have seen him around as a way to say you already know me like we can jump straight for things.

He did try have sex with me on first date so was a turn off in the moment didn't feel wrong but we did oral sex. He doesn't like licking out though an I hate blojibs but I gave one.

He hasn't had a relationship in a year an I can see why now. He has busy schedule , lacks communication an thought when he speaks. So I went home in evening he got me burger an chips an say see I treated you.

I mean he saw that as treating me I was horrified. He dropped me around the corner from my house a whole road walk away at 10pm at night an it was dark an I live in a bad area as he knows as he works in it. He said you will be fine people ok round here but on second date he said its a rubbish area.
The lack of care for my safety made me wonder how sincere he is. I said to him if you want fun go for it. He said if he wanted it he could get it. As he had one night stand with a girl last month he told me how she loved sex an was wild but that's what slags an loose girls are like a girlfriend type isn't that

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont think he didn't care about you its just that he hasn't had a girlfriend in a long time so he forgot how to treat her like one.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I mean I think he cared he did also say he doesn't really take girls out an isn't use to it. He got me flowers on second date an cooked me food like I get he has needs but his impatience is hard to deal with

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If you feel it was right, then it was right. There's no definite rules in this.

2|1
    0|0
  • absolutely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah this guy isn't relationship material. I'd move on. Nothing good to be had here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and don't ever go back to him, he was only out for his needs and not yours.

0|1
    0|0
  • uh.. yeah.. not a good guy. good for you for leaving him

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes you did the right thing if you weren't ready and the way he treated you when he dropped you off was terrible you were rite to drop him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You had every right to end it. His behavior was inappropriate and uncalled for. He didn't treat you like a lady should be treated, and he behaved out of pure self-interest. You deserve a gentleman, not a pig.

2|0
    0|0
  • You were right.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he was trying to force you to do things you aren't comfortable with, then it was absolutely the right decision. You should only be with people who respect your boundaries.

0|1
    0|0
    • He asked didn't force but seem to keep repeating same thing after a while

• Trying to persuade you into doing something you don't want to do is still wrong. I think you did the right thing.

• Yeah I know not saying it's right at all