Guy wanted sex after first date, was I right to end it?

So seen guy around at local shop. He was sweet to me but I know it's his job at same time. He would seem shy at first. After 6 months of talking when we meet at shop an glances etc.

I decided I want to get to know him so I gave my number on a note. An he texted when he finished shift an was happy to have my number an asked so how long you liked me etc an that I should of said. I felt like he was genuine.

We texted it an got on but obviously needed time in person. So he asked me to meet him on a Sunday afternoon an took day off work to do so. He picked me up in his car an we went to a country park for a walk an chat. He was very forward wanting a kiss an to hold my hand.

Then we left there went to his for drinks. I was cautious as its first time we had a one to one as like a date type thing. He used the fact that I have seen him around as a way to say you already know me like we can jump straight for things.

He did try have sex with me on first date so was a turn off in the moment didn't feel wrong but we did oral sex. He doesn't like licking out though an I hate blojibs but I gave one.

He hasn't had a relationship in a year an I can see why now. He has busy schedule , lacks communication an thought when he speaks. So I went home in evening he got me burger an chips an say see I treated you.

I mean he saw that as treating me I was horrified. He dropped me around the corner from my house a whole road walk away at 10pm at night an it was dark an I live in a bad area as he knows as he works in it. He said you will be fine people ok round here but on second date he said its a rubbish area.
The lack of care for my safety made me wonder how sincere he is. I said to him if you want fun go for it. He said if he wanted it he could get it. As he had one night stand with a girl last month he told me how she loved sex an was wild but that's what slags an loose girls are like a girlfriend type isn't that

37

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont think he didn't care about you its just that he hasn't had a girlfriend in a long time so he forgot how to treat her like one.

• Yeah I mean I think he cared he did also say he doesn't really take girls out an isn't use to it. He got me flowers on second date an cooked me food like I get he has needs but his impatience is hard to deal with

What Guys Said 6

• If you feel it was right, then it was right. There's no definite rules in this.

• absolutely.

• Yeah this guy isn't relationship material. I'd move on. Nothing good to be had here.

• Yes and don't ever go back to him, he was only out for his needs and not yours.

• uh.. yeah.. not a good guy. good for you for leaving him

• Yes you did the right thing if you weren't ready and the way he treated you when he dropped you off was terrible you were rite to drop him

What Girls Said 3

• You had every right to end it. His behavior was inappropriate and uncalled for. He didn't treat you like a lady should be treated, and he behaved out of pure self-interest. You deserve a gentleman, not a pig.

• You were right.

• If he was trying to force you to do things you aren't comfortable with, then it was absolutely the right decision. You should only be with people who respect your boundaries.

• He asked didn't force but seem to keep repeating same thing after a while

• Trying to persuade you into doing something you don't want to do is still wrong. I think you did the right thing.

• Yeah I know not saying it's right at all