Ever had someone you couldn't get over?

No matter what you tried. And if you got closure, how?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• thankfully not!

What Girls Said 5

• yes its been 4yrs and it feels like yesterday, it even worse now cause his new girlfriend is pregnant and living with him. Double whammy! F up thing he and wrk the same place n just now he going to get married. Triple Whammy! I cried all the time, sad all the time.

• i stayed with a guy who was hitting me because i was sprung off the dumb ass. i finally left him when he decided to shove pills down my throat and almost made me overdose -_-
    i didn't need closure after that. he's an idiot

• Yes. Someone i knew for a very long time who used me as a surrogate girlfriend and disappeared when he found a girl who was willing to be his booty call... It's been over 4 years and I still can't forget him...

• I think it's about to happen for the first time :(

• I slept with them xD lol

What Guys Said 5

• Nah.. I don't believe there is anyone one cannot get over unless he/she is in touch with them regularly.

• Not thinking too much about that stuff... what happens, happens. I'd rather live now and in the future than to linger in the past all day

• YES! U are not lonely.

• I have the one that got away, but it didn't stop me from moving on

• Yes a Sri Lankan/Dutch girl with a tight pussy and a large ass.