Should I end it? Don't believe her and other problems?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is no trust and a full circle pattern problem of this, then the relationship is bound to go dead in the water. With her giving you her lame duck excuses and lie after lie, she will most likely never change, probably end up cheating on you if she hasn't already and with this... You should end it and move on, Hazzah.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think suicide is the answer!

• A lack of trust is a death sentence for a relationship. End it

• It's just building myself up to be able to end it is the hard thing.. I know I'd regret it and be devastated over it..

• Just tell her you can't be her boyfriend anymore because of how badly she hurt you and you don't trust her anymore then walk away. You don't have to argue or long explanations.

• I suppose... I'll have to sort something out, thanks for the help, is there any way to boost this question?

• If you don't believe her, it's not normally a good sign

• She's lied to me before repeatedly, and about thing like that I mentioned, so it's hard to trust her

• Try to work it out but know when to quit.

• i advise a little reflection on your part