What's your worst break up ever?

Just broke up, feeling terrible. Would like to know I'm not alone =P

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through what I thought was a pretty rough break up for months ago. Me and my ex of 18 months were off on holiday together and she was staying at my place like we had planned. She was ok at first but then somthing was up with her for a day or two prior to it happening. Then the holiday ended and I dropped her off at her flat, kissed goodnight and I thought nothing of it. The next day I got a phone call of her saying its over and she ended it with no explanation, just she's realised she is unhapy and its over. 10min phone call. That's the last time I saw her the day before when we woke up in bed together at my place.

Then the next weekend she is sleeping with someone else, just casual sex.

I was so hurt by her, someone I thought I knew, in the space of a week we were off on holiday together to her sleeping with someone else. I went into total shock, I didn't see the breakup coming, id barely come to terms with that, and to hear she was sleeping with someone else I felt sick to the stomach. She just told me to get over it and she was as happy as she had ever been.

Looking back I think I went into shock for a while. I couldn't come to terms with how quick it all happened and how horrible she was to me, it was like she was a differenet person than the girl I lived with. I couldn't understand how she could have so little regard for my feelings, it was like we never happened, almost surreal. She just turned on me literally overnight and her feelings changed. I`t felt like I lived a lie for the last 2 years. I couldn't comprehend how someone could treat me like that and lose all memory / feelings / kindness in 1 week. ¬She hurt me so much, but what hurt the most was how she just didn't care and she knew she was doing it, I just couldn't understand why she would

What Guys Said 2

• i've been thru some pretty bad dating experiences trust me nothing is worse than having your reputation ruined my some girl just cause you wanted to date her and she wasn't interested . its disgusting some think they have the right to ruin a guys rep just cause they think they can or he did something to upset them , its been truly disgusting . some of the girls I've meet have been truly mean and really don't think about the consequences of there actions on the other persons life .

• Probably my last girlfriend I really felt for her infact I have never had feelings for a girl the way I did before her and still haven't now, I lost friends and treated people like sh*t just to be with her and I regret it bigtime, hang in their you'll be fine and ready to move on soon enough keep yourself busy :)

What Girls Said 5

• At 17, I dated my first boyfriend for 2 years and I dumped him. He cheated on me and chose the other girl over me then wanted me back. I read about his engagement in the newspaper! I drove to his house to "congratulate" him. Needless to say, I cried by eyes out for days, couldn't eat, it was hard to get out of bed and I barely left the house. I didn't date seriously again for a year.

My heart goes out to you.

• Lets see if I can beat your bad break up...I was 4 months pregnant with my third child with my fiance of 6 years and found out he was cheating with a stripper. 3 weeks later he had a girlfriend and when I gave birth to my son and he was a month old he got his new girlfriend pregnant...SUCKS big time worst thing I have ever been through

• AW :(

dont worry I promise you. your gonna get through this I was stuck on a guy for 4 years 2 of them just trying to get over him

it got soo bad I was depressed and started cutting

and now I look bad and think to myself wtf what was I think he made me lose my mind

dont ever let a guy be a reason for your sadness only happiness

• ugh. there's been a few. first: he broke up with me via MSN. Told me "I cheated on you with my ex last night. so were done" the end.

second: also via MSN. "I should never have had sex with you. were done" the end.

third: ten minutes before we're supposed to meet for a date I receive a text message "yeah, you make me uncomfortable. I don't want a girlfriend. its over"

nice eh? Wow.

• I had , personally what I think was a Horrible break-up.

We had sex while I had said no repeatedly during the intercoarse ,

but we stayed together. And then after about 2 years we broke up , I starrted to cut myself and gossip and drama involving me is like a snowball rolling down a mountain , getting bigger and bigger.