Ex boyfriend broke up with me because we lost that spark how can I get him and the spark back?

We dated for almost two years. I was his first love and first serious relationship.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• With him still being wet behind the ears in years here, dear, He 'Lost that spark' because he is Not old enough really to handle a Real Relationship and may have grown bored... typical teenage guy.
    It may come, being you both have this history together, that he will one day be Missing the Kissing and all that you shared and realize that what he lost... was the best chemistry he had ever had and things may even Spark up again where it will be even better than it ever had been.
    If not, move on. There is someone out there who is more deserving and more mature and wants what you want and will never grow tired of the nursing and the nurturing of a Real Relationship you both become fired up over.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, you have great advice and you really did make me feel better.

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, and happy I could oblige... take this weekend for you now.:)) xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I think you both might have just grown apart and there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes that just happens, and it's slow and it sucks. Sometimes you just need space, how long? Who knows? Until you realize that you lost a big piece of you, i suppose.