My 22 year old exgirlfriend is engaged to a 38 year old shit , How can I get her back?

My exgirlfriend is 22 year old and is engaged to a 38 year old man, we use to date back in 2012 i didn't appreciate her , i smack her bit her I slept with her friend and i broke up with her but I changed over the years she block me on facebook , everyday i drive pass her house i even made a fake facebook to check her profile. I'm 21 years old young better looking and getting a degree , this 38 year old shit rents a house probly never went to college so his not that succesful , why would she want him insted of me that im much younger, I try talking to her but her stupid fiance tould me if he ever saw me agian he would bit the crap out of me his super protective of her why? She got the cops on me , she doesn't even want to speak to me. I really like her . I really want her back is there a possibility that me and her would end up together agian? How can I get her back?

What can i say

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on...
    How many times does she need to tell you.
    I mean, really... still drive past her house every day? C'mon

What Girls Said 11

• Being engaged is kinda serious...
    She might just want someone older and maybe more mature?
    Best to let it be.

Don't make yourself a joke.

• Do u think their marriage won't last hopping, that she will end up back to me?

• Like her? You may like her but she loves this guy she's marying.
      There's a HUGE difference between like and love.

I've seen many girls break it off with a long term relationship and go on to marry someone within the next few months - and they end up staying married forever. Because that's just the way world works.

What you have here is an obsession, not real feelings.
      Go to some kind of psychiatric rehab. No sane girl would go back to someone who beat her and cheated on her...
      She found herself a good man - she's sticking with him.

• Now your lashing me out , I ain't crazy to go to some psychiatric shit place. im just manly in love it didn't realize how much i love her until , the old fart touck My chance of being with her , I'll be more financial stable then that old shit , latter she will see if love will pay her the rlectric bill

• Why aren't you in jail for domestic abuse and stalking? I hope she never goes back with you and that she has a nice long happy marriage with the older guy. And don't give me that B. S. about them not having anything in common because of their age gap because they wouldn't be getting married if they didn't have something in common to begin with.

• Now wait a minute, I made a mistake I was only 18 at the time i fuck her friend and don't worride I received a letter from the court that I'm not allowe set for at their property, whcih sucks. His going to be old and sick and she is going to have to deal with that junk of him. FYI younger man we're the best and reason im not in jail my dad is a lawyer.

• Lmao not the best , I'm will be getting my bachelor's degree in petroleum engineering, and im becoming successful, so any girl is lucky enough to date me Ofcourse im not going to date just any girl thats not in my category level. Like my exgirlfriend she's getting her bachelor's in buisness but the fact is that she's marride to a nobody.

• No amount of money or education fixes asshole syndrome which is something you seen to suffer from. Any woman would rather take a kind sweet older man over a young, impulsive, and rude man no matter what any of their statuses are any day of the year.

• In a relationship... the most important is trust.., you broke her trust while you were together... and that too with her best friend... he is older agreed but she must have found him to be trustworthy and dependable... you already broke her heart once... thats why she blocked you everywhere... if you really love her... just let her be happy... move on... its too late to realise your mistake now...

• You can't. Its karma. She has found someone better. Young guys always think they are better but they are impulsive and emotionally out of control. They don't know the meaning of life until they have lost something valuable.

• Excuse me... BETTER? this guy doesn't even own a home , I'll be getting my bachelor in petroleum engineering he probably never went to college. This man protects her way to much she's a grown woman she should fix her shit on her own. and its not right for a 38year old to marry a 22year old. he is old enough to be her father.

• So what? doesn't say anything about your character. You fucked up. It's on you forever.

• So you are saying that I missedvthe boat and accept that she wants nothing to do with me

• It doesn't seem like you have a chance with her :/ Try to forget her, it looks like it's impossible for her to get back to you.
    Move on, hopefully you will find another girl that's worth your time.

• Worth his time? Given his history he'd be lucky if he could find a crack whore to give him the time of day.

• You blew it dude. Forget about her.

• I know I really messed up, I wish I xould go back and fixs my mistakes. Im heart broken:(

• You can't. That's the thing. So you just have to move on.

• I guess u are right, but I sure won't forget her:(

• Dude move on with your life. She already did.

• You're a total jerk to your ex-gf and yet you don't get why she moved on? Hahaha

• U fucked her best friend dude there is no way u will ever get back with her ever sorry

• Why do you want to ruin her life? She is engaged to him and she is probably happy with him. Let her be and stop trying to get involved in her business.

• 1. there's a 16 year age gap between them they don't have nothing in common , im almost her age we got more things in common since we are the sane generation , i don't know why she would merry a disgusting old ass man

• Plus im more younger , better looking and getting an actual career, this man can't even own a home , is old soon will have gray hair , FYI im not running her life I just want whats best for her.

• You cheated on her. Odds are that he is better than you.

• Give up. You can't get her back. It's over.

What Guys Said 4

• 1) You "smack her bit her" - whatever that means.

2) You slept with her friend and dumped her

3) You stalk her

4) She got the cops on you

5) She doesn't want to speak to you

6) She blocked you

7) She's engaged

You literally have NO chance with her whatsoever.

You haven't changed at all, don't kid yourself. You're extremely bitter and haven't moved on.

The guy she's ENGAGED to might not own his own home, might be older and not have a degree, but your ex certainly thinks he's the man for her.

I'd really recommend you move on and forget about her and start to figure yourself out before you start to date again.

• "this 38 year old shit rents a house probly never went to college so his not that succesful "<---- college won't make u successful

• Nah you mucked up pretty bad.

• You can't. Cry. Then move on :)

• Really man don't quit , and im not a quieter I'll do what ever it takes to end it