What to do about my ex? Should I try get back with him? Are all guys the same?

I've been going out with this guy for a year and 9 moths and we've broken up couple of times and got back together but last night I heard that he purposely breaks up with me cause he knows he's gonna get with a girl the next night and then he gets back together with me? Can guys really be that mean? The guy who told me could of been lying but it does sound like him he's known for being a slut and a big flirt but he told me he loved me and it seemed like he really ment it but now we've broken up cause he said he wanted to have space to work on him self I did want to get him back but now I just don't know :( I don't have a good life and when I was with him I felt so happy apart from when he was treating me bad, why doesn't he care about me? I dont get it I tried my best

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he an change i guess... everyone can change ;)

What Guys Said 2

• ... You're almost asking the wrong question (s). Quite frankly it should be an obvious no that not all guys are like that, but given the day and age we live in and how things are escalating... all you need pretty much need to know is it will all be resolved soon enough. I would suggest you move on.

• ... You're almost asking the wrong question (s). Quite frankly it should be an obvious no that not all guys are like that, but given the day and age we live in and how things are escalating... all you pretty much need to know is it will all be resolved soon enough. I would suggest you move on.*

• It does not look good for you...
    Security blanket

What Girls Said 2

• Because manwhores don't make the best boyfriends. I'd leave this situation before you get hurt even more.

• men basically are selfish
    they don't care who or what they step on to fulfill their own selfish gain.