Should I wish my ex a happy birthday?

We broke up 2 months ago after 5 years together because she was worried about us not having a future, I asked her to meet up with me 2 weeks ago since I was going to propose (she didn't know) and she didn't turn up, when I asked her why she said that she loves me but no longer wants to be in a relationship with me. Its her birthday in 3 weeks, should I wish her a happy birthday?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, go ahead and send her a Text of "Happy birthday." I know it will Eat you up inside if you Didn't at least try to see what her Response was to"My EX guy."
    She may even, to her own birthday surprise, realize what she lost and if not this birthday, that maybe her next One, you won't be in her life anymore, when you would have sent this message of meaning and if she were to change her mind even by Then... it would be too late and her candles blown out for good.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah wish her a happy birthday in the 'i wish you the best' kind of way. You've spent 5 years together, it's rude not to. but after that try to forget about her.

• Yeah, you can wish her a happy birthday but don't expect her to change her mind about you.

• I dont see why not. :D

• I wouldn't if I still carried feelings for her.

• why not! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on whether or not you actually hope she has a happy birthday.

• She didn't tell you the truth. She needs to experience other men. Trust me. I've seen this a bunch of times, especially in young relationships.

Still feel like wishing her a happy birthday?

• You can, but I wouldn't expect anything