Problem with my ex-girlfriend?

My ex-gf wants to meet up next week to be in the friend zone again. The issue is I don't know if I can do that. First of all, she was so mean at the end of the relationship and then calling me all the time when it was over. She broke up with me because she wanted to have fun with other guys and I don't know if that's still her motive. Secondly, I sadly still have feelings for her even though all my friends hate her for what she did to me, the relationship feeling is not gone for me. I still really like this girl, and I think she feels the same way, but I don't know if she'll show it. Is there a way where I can get her to show her true feelings for me. And since I still like her I don't know if friend zone is a good idea. Is there a way of saying no without loosing her? I was gunna tell her that I can't be friends because I still have feelings for her but we can be on good terms! I don't know any suggestions?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Do your best to ignore her and stay away from her. She hurt you badly and was mean to you in the process, being insensitive in talking about wanting to have fun with other guys.

Now she's calling you and wanting to be your buddy? I'm sorry, but would you want to be "buddies" with a male friend that was mean to you like that? I know you wouldn't have the same kind of feelings for someone you're not in love with, but my point is what true friend would treat you like that? Answer: No one! At least no one I would ever think of as a friend would act like that towards me.

She's not your friend, and you're in too much an emotional state to recognize the shit she put you through and are instead dwelling on the good times. That's normal, but I'd strongly encourage you to stay on course in healing and realizing this girl will only do the same thing to you again. I know you can't always apply logic to strong feelings, but sometimes you have to trust your head over your heart, and this is one of those times.

What Girls Said 2

• Feelings for her or the potential life you thought you had?
    My rule whoever I date may be a potential father. in your cASE mom for your future children would you want someone like this?

• try to be friends.

What Guys Said 3

• dont get back with her or be friends in my opinion. she left you because she didn't want to cheat on you. and if you still have feelings for her then you can't be friends youd hurt yourself.

• it'd b better 2 become just friends again t least1!!!

• Maybe she is regretting the decision of breaking up and sometimes just wanting to be friends is a way of trying to get back together without having to admit that she made a mistake. You have to decide for yourself weather you are willing do deal with that again.