Should I break up with him?

ok so I've been dating this guy for only almost 2 weeks, but i know he has strong feelings for me and he tells me that he loves me. our relationship is close to perfect, but im just not that happy with him. we are like best friends, we tell eachother everything, but i feel like we would be better off as just friends... :/ i dont find him that attractive and he's a little annoying (and boring sometimes), but i do love him, as a friend. and i think that the only reason i started dating him in the first place is because i just want to feel loved. i really dont know what to do at this point :( i dont want to hurt his feelings, but i do need to find someone else that can make me happy. advice?


0|0
36

Most Helpful Guy

  • Tell him the truth. Tell him you just like him as a friend and friends you shall continue, only friends. Just don't tell him that you started dating him because you wanted to feel loved. It's better to tell him the truth about being just friends than giving him false hopes.

    0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

  • do u believe u'll hurt him if u break up wid him?

    0|0
    0|0
    • yah cause im his 2nd girlfriend and im the first girl he ever told that he loved me

  • At your age it's nearly impossible to love somebody
    So yes break up and be just friends and don't make the same mistake again

    0|0
    0|0
  • You will hurt his felling be prepare he will get sad and mad at you. Dont expect him to talk to you for like a 2 weeks he will avoid you. After that you can try to be his friend again, but remember that the felling of love he felt for you will be always there.

    0|0
    0|0
  • better to break up now then regret staying later

    0|0
    0|0
  • 85% of people have admitted that their marriage is unhappy the other 15% are half liars. 45% of marriages end in divorce. Everybody is boring and annoying. You either put up with it like a real woman or gtfo and go to the next person who will also eventually become boring and/or annoying.

    0|0
    0|0
    • well i have been with guys that made me happier than he can, so i know there are better guys than him, but i just dont want to be single again because i need someone

    • Show All
    • so ur saying i should stay with him and wait and see if it works out?

    • Do whatever you want. I've told you the facts. You're the best judge in this situation.

What Girls Said 3

  • Just tell him. Tell him, I just don't feel that way, and that you hope to remain friends, but he isn't the one for you. That you need to find someone who can make you happy, and that he needs to find someone who can love him as much as he loves her.

    0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore"

    0|0
    0|0
  • be honest to him and dont be self-centered. tell him the feelings aren't mutual and you no longer want to hurt him more. one fine day, someone will love you and make you happy my friend :)

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...