Why did she never see her own mistakes?

So I tried dating a woman. At first things were okay but after that it went downhill.

It happened at least a lot of times were she would just ignore my messages. I did not get upset.

But when I ignored a message from her because I went to sleep saying good night to her, she really got upset.

The same happened a lot of times on different occasions. I made a mistake and it was the end of the World, she made the same mistake it was nothing.

What did I do wrong to end up with a girl like that? Should I have been meaner to her. Was she spoiled and immature?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't do anything wrong. You just realized you are with someone in denial who loves being the victim. Sometimes even the best people get their feelings hurt and become insecure, but this person is showing a real pattern of everything being about her and only her.

I think the way she acts towards you is incredibly rude and inconsiderate, and there's no reason for you to put up with that kind of behavior from anyone. Have you tried talking with her about it? I'm sure if you have, she got all defensive and denied she ever did anything mean to you.

In the future, do your best to pay attention to red flags early on in the relationship. People will often show negative signs of themselves, yet they go ignored by the other person because the infatuation of everything else going on makes it easy to shove the red flag under the bed. It's only later when those red flags come home to roost do you start asking yourself why you ignored signs she might not be for you.

Just pay attention to signs of behavior and never be afraid to communicate with someone when you feel you are being treated unfairly. You can always talk to someone in a nice way, and if that person actually cares about you and isn't all about herself, then she'll gladly do her best to consider your feelings.

• Wow, thank you man. Well she was toxic to me, I only started doing something with her for the past month, she was single for a couple of years now. Now I know why.

• I just dumped her. When I did she wanted me back, but as soon as I let her, she would have acted the same. She posted some crap on facebook about how she hates people that makes her upset blah blah blah. I unfriended her.

• Ha ha ha... Good for you, and good riddance. Yep, people with victim mentalities will scream and cry about how "wronged" they've always been treated while never even considering that it just might be them that's causing the biggest problems.

What Girls Said 3

• Because you allow it to happen.

• yeah she was.

• Stubborn and people just don't want to see themselves negatively

What Guys Said 4

• maybe... did u do anything dat u assume she pissed her off?

• Nothing wrong... you just had a brat. Next one comes along tell her, sweetheart, I love you, but I can live without you... and mean it.

• She sounds toxic. It's not healthy to spend time with a person like this. Find someone better.

• You are talking about a woman right?