Guys, If we are no longer together, why is he using my home address as his mailing address months after we broke up and no longer in speaking terms?

It's been months since we broke up, he knows I am sick and never made any attempts at finding out how I am doing. He just vanished now suddenly, I have been getting mails for him at my home lIke check stubs from his new job, credit cards and health and prescription cards all sent to my house these past few days. I forwarded the first check stub six weeks ago and asked him to change the address, but I received two addition stubs and the other items that I mentioned. I also contacted his employer who informed that it only takes a few minutes to do the address change online and it's effective immediately. Why is he suddenly using my address?

I don't think he forgot or this has anything to do with laziness. He could do this online via his employer's website which is provided to him on his check stubs. He is the type that is constantly online.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• That sure seems inconsiderate of him. More importantly, I'm sorry you are sick and I hope you are on the mend.

He has to be living somewhere, so it's strange he's having his stuff sent to your place. I would recommend with every letter addressed to him, you simply write "not at this address" and put it back in your mailbox with the flag up. His crap is not your responsibility, so he can deal with it via claiming his stuff at the post office.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's using this a some twisted way of controlling you, even though he's the one who split. He gets to go be a jack off, but still has an "in" if he wants to start communicating with you again.

Either way, he's an idiot and I'd write he's not at that address and let him deal with the post office if he wants to get his stuff. If he calls you complaining, tell him to stick it up his ass with his new change of address.

What Guys Said 3

• He is to lazy to change it at the post office and maybe he doesn't have a permanent residence for it to go to, also gives an excuse for you to talk to him

• maybe he just forgot...

• maybe he still has feelings for you and trying to make you feel jealous