How do I ask my ex to get back together with me?

We were together for about 2.5 years and he broke up with me because he needed space to "figure himself out." How can I get him back in time? I'm giving him that space and waiting for him to talk to me. Basically I'm just wondering what I could say to him to make him think about getting back together? Suggest easing back into things and if we're interested in someone else we'll calmly break it off with each other?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him as much as space as possible. If he really loves you he will come back.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm trying to think of the perfect line but can't quite come up with anything that will get you back into my bed, my arms, my life. Can you come up with anything?

If this don't work, then maybe you should consider moving on, x

• do u have any signs he actually wants gettin back 2 u?

• Not currently because we haven't been speaking. We always get back together though.

• 0|0
  • Don't say..
    Seduce.

What Girls Said 3

• You can ask him but it's tricky due to the fact that you don't know what his answer will be. OR how he may react to you suggesting back together. Guys say they need to figure themselves out because they just want to be single and if that is the case it's best to leave it. Don't get your hopes up.

• Respect his request for space. I've been there, he needed space, but I attacked him with spam messages. He broke up with me. 😂
    Anyway I've read an article about these situations and it said the best you could do is respect and give him the space he needs. Don't freak out and do the same thing I did. He'll come back if he really loves you.

• If he is not interested, there is not much you can do :(