I got rid of my ex girl who was playing mind games with me.

Well my ex girlfriend ended things with me about a month ago because she said she was just to busy after going out for about 5 months. After that she still kept on contacting me all the time calling, texting and wanting to see me. We fooled around a little in that time which really confused me because we were still attracted to one another still as well but it was like she wanted me around when she wanted me. It was very one sided and confusing. Recently she wanted me over all last week and was talking to me all the time, then she started to faze off a little because I knew she was sick but I took it personal. So I ended it with a stupid text, to not bother to get hold of me and I decided to end this. Now she is saying that I never trusted her now, but I really didn't know where I was in her life the last while. She said to never contact her again. I'm thinking she is very upset with this. Should I try to email her to explain that I always trusted her but I really didn't know where I stood in her lifeor just leave this? We where really good friends and I miss her I know we still have feelings for each other, it was just confusing.
I got rid of my ex girl who was playing mind games with me.
Add Opinion