Best friend ever abandon you?

A few months ago I told my best friend how I felt about her. She started going for it and warming up to the idea of us dating. But she started talking to her ex and eventually running off to be with him ignoring me and shutting me out of her life after 6 years of us always being there for eachother. I haven't cried about it or even been mad. I just feel empty. Has this ever happened to anyone else, how did you deal with it? Right now I'm just trying to work a lot, keep myself busy, all stuff to stop myself from thinking freely.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sad, but if she stayed friends not loving you, she'd be leading you on. Feel bad for a bit and then start looking for other girls to date. In the meantime, take care of yourself exercising and eating good, catch back up with the bros, crush a project, binge on video games or movies - whatever non dangerous thing you enjoy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• That is the chance and risk you take in confessing how you feel about your best friend

• I feel you bro my friend dumpec me off to the side and im still sad bout it. You will get over it eveuntually despite the fact that i cry in the shower.