How many break-ups have you had this year?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had a breakup in 12 yrs!

• So you're still with the first woman you began a relationship with?

• Because I feel like 1 short of the 40 yr old virgin. People should not settle down young. It makes so much sense why long term's or marriages fail when it's early. I'm one of those. And the whole ordeal has left me friggin angry. I don't respect my parents (who taught me this shit) and I despise religion as that created my parents teachings. I cheated on her with a prostitute as well. So no, it's not good.

• Scrambled, I get it. I can empathize with your frustration. I have had three significant break-ups in my life and have been variably single since 2006. Its been a while since I've experienced a serious committed relationship. My first serious relationship began when I was 18. I regret ever having entered into it because it ended in such a bad way. I think its important to go out and experience life when your young, more so becauseI didn't do that and wish I had. Albeit, more importantly, I developed a relationship with God and it helped me to stay moral about my choices. (Most days anyway) LOL. The one thing I take away from religion is this. I had to develop my own understanding of God. God desires to be my friend and have a relationship with me through our friendship. I'm a better woman because of it. I hope you find your own peace with that. When you think of yourself in this minute world with him, know that he is the only one who truly know-how you feel.

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing this year since I've been with my SO for a year and a half

• No break ups. ^___^
    I'm a really lucky person. :)

• Well I never had a relationship to begin with... so no breakups... LOL

• 0... none... nada

• When I had one, I will try my best to not make for break-up

• one break up.

What Girls Said 7

• Haha, 0, I've never had a break up in my life cause I've never been in a relationship.

• You will soon. I can bet you $20 for it XD

• Been there, I'm 42 and have had the life experience of someone twice my age. When my friends describe me they almost always say "She's RESILIENT" that I have the ability to bounce back from anything.

• That's nice. Always good to have that ability.

• One break up and two deaths in the family. Awful year!

• Only one break up this year 😞

• I've had none 👍

• January 1st to now.. one

• None :)...

• Absolutely none

• One break up. She still loves me and won't let me go even though I want her to.