How to gently show him I'm not interested?

Hi!
So my friend presented me to a friend of hers and I wasn't really aware of what she had planned. We hang out with a group of friends and this guy and we partied and I got really wasted and even though I wasn't really interested we ended up kissing and a little more because he slept at my place ( with other people ). The morning after they stayed a long time and things got awkward and we cuddled because honestly I was really pushed to do so, my friend really wanted me to date someone. I regret it but I admit I was not clear at all with the guy and he wants to go further. He wants to add me on facebook and keep in touch during summer ( I'm travelling ). I don't know how to tell him I don't want to date him without sounding like an asshole.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Show him a knife!! AHHHHHHH!!

• I don't know what's gotten into me today, I just woke up feeling very Klingon...

• Sorry 😁

• Oh my lord that's awesome! I like the way you thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What Guys Said 1

• "sorry, but u r not my type"?

What Girls Said 2

• tell him you were drunk and you didn't mean anything by it

• Just tell him "I'm sorry but I don't see us together".