How do I move on from my ex bf?

i think about him and compare myself to his girlfriends. and he is a major player and I got hurt for real. how do I move on from this? he's said he didn't want children with me because our babies wouldn't have the same color hair as him. and he doesn't want to have dark babies

33

Most Helpful Girl

• forget him. don't remember him. live your life move on. it's not that hard. do things you like to do and move on. he sounds like a jerk to me. just put your head up high and move on. you don't want to be wiht someone who's that shallow and probably has some std . he has girlfriends? hopefully one of those girlfriends give shim a black eye. you can do better.

• I like how you're to the point lol

What Guys Said 3

• Ignore him completely - the guy sounds self centered.

Don't answer text messages or comments from him

Don't socialize with him or his friends

Don't go to spots where you know he will be with the intention of talking to him

Don't waste your time asking how, and just do it!

Change his contact information in your phone to "Do not answer" so that you will be reminded of what to do when he calls. An added layer of protection for the individuals that have a tough time refusing to answer.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• you just gotta move on. I found it hard for a while to get over a girl that messed with my head a lot and I did things to get back at her. I loved her so much and she hurt me so much that it hurt and I sent her naked pics of my x to get back at her. she went to dinner with a guy behind my back and it hurt alot. she was the first girl I loved. I wanted to marry her and watned her to be the mother of my kids. she was perfect for me but she just started playing games and I thought everything was my fault. in the end I realized I did all that cause she hurt my mind and my heart. so I joined the national guard since I wasted 2 years. girls are attracted to it and got good benefits and makes good money and when I get out I have a career and they pay for school. advice is just don't talk to him. whatever you do don't talk to him. there's guys out there that aren't like that. just move on and go to school. go to work. go out with friends and that's the best way to meet someone new that you are attracted to and helps with moving on. although if you loved him alot. then those feelings might be there for a long time if not forever. but you learn to keep those feelings in check and know better then to go back down that road

• Why would you even allow yourself to become so attached to a player? lol...

If someone says they don't want babies with you because of stuff like that then they are just not the right guy for you. I can't believe it is taking you this long to get over someone that is this way. You need to find somene that will treat you right. You should find someone that treats you better than this guy...and from what you are telling me it shouldnt be too hard to do.

What Girls Said 2

• Since your boyfriend doesn't give any worth to you. Start a new life. Don't be afraid to love again and forget that kind of guy. I know that love hurts, but don't forget that when you love someone, you have to face any consequences. And you're not afraid to face that consequences. And don't ever forget that love yourself first before you enter in any relationship. And love him without doubt, and if the time comes you and him say goodbye, at least you have showed him what love really is.. And the problem is not in you. It is in HiM.. :D

• how can I forget the person I love the most