Missing someone deeply?

Last summer, I met this guy we dated for 4 months than he just disappeared and I never really heard from him. In November, I contacted him to tell him I was near the area where he lived in hopes he would want to hang out but we just casually talked.

This summer I know he has a beach house near where I live so chances are I will run into him. I believe he is seeing a girl who travels a lot for work based on social media. I just really miss him and need closure I don't know if I should contact him or what but I just feel this sadness inside of me everyday because I never got the closure I needed.

Do I contact him wait for him to eventually contact me?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Twice you struck out, Loveme1222, and if you do choose to 'Contact him' Once more for the road to see if he wants to get together this summer, then Three Strikes He is Out, should he not reply, this guy, or even give you lame duck excuses.
    Go ahead and give it your Last big shot. If you 'Believe he is seeing a girl...' then it won't be any surprise how it does end up ending and with this... I got the closure I needed now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You contact him. You feel like you need closure so I think it's best to end it with a closure. It'll be easier to move on once you do. Good luck!

• I gave up on the person I miss. She is too far gone.

• but it sounds like he moved on , I agree you didn't get closure in that sense but maybe the fact he is seeing someone else should allow you to realise it might be best to move on and date other people. if you see him around it be ok to talk to him and such but honestly don't have any expectations of more

What Girls Said 2

• Move on, its done. I know what its like to not have closure but sometimes you have to accept that you aren't ever going to get it. If he doesn't have the decency to face you, then you really aren't missing anything from your life. I know it sucks but you are better off moving on :/

• Girl just let him go, That's happened to me. I ran into a guy I used to date in wal mart and we looked at each other as if we were strangers