How do I stop hurting from this emotional pain?

There was a guy who I met online, who was really nice in the beginning when I started talking to him. We knew each online for a while before we met in person. We did talk on the phone and Skype too. We used to talk so much and got along really well. When he came to see me, he didn't have money with him. I paid for everything. I gave him gifts too. He kissed me which he initiated, so I thought he liked me. It's not until he gets home on the phone, he tells me he doesn't want a relationship with me. He made out with me too and said he would call me the next day but didn't. It took him three days to answer my calls and his excuse was it's been hectic. I found him Skype on though, so it couldn't of been too hectic. I was so nice and caring towards him. It could be like 2 am in the morning and if he needed someone to talk to, I would listen to him. I felt very used and hurt. I would call him and text him and he would ignore me. He would hang up on me. I said to him why are you ignoring me and he response was why not? He made me feel very depressed and worthless. I told him how much he hurt me and he just didn't care. I told him how do I feel better and he said to meet new people and go to a gym. I found that quite rude, because I had gained weight and he knew that, so I found that comment disrespectful. I just wanted to see him and talk to him to try to understand how he could treat me like that. When I saw him again in person, I told him how much he hurt me. He said he didn't do anything wrong. He laughed at me too. I was so upset, I was crying and he just left me like that at the train station and walked away. The way he treated me has hurt me so much and really depressed me. He made me feel worthless and that I'm no one. He knew I hadn't been treated well by guys in the past and he goes and treats me terribly. It hurts so much because I was really nice and caring towards him and when he doesn't want to know me anymore, he just turns his back on me. I don't know how to

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus Christ, he is a fucking awful person. Girl, you're not worthless AT ALL. Don't let this waste of skin get you thinking thoughts like that. I'm so sorry you had to experience something like this. If I saw this act in person I'd go right up to him and tell him off. What he did was completely unacceptable.

Remember that you were a good person throughout. You were by FAR the better person, and I know it's hard, but that is something to be proud of. Some people are just bad, and you can never tell who they are without really knowing them.

If you ever need someone to listen, I'm just a pm away.

• Thank you so much! I know I don't deserve how I got treated and that I do deserve better than him. I'm just hurting at the moment, but I know I will get through it. Thank you again :)

• As they say, time heals all wounds. But I'm glad to hear your positivity :)

What Guys Said 3

• wouldn't it b better 2 ignore this guy then?

• I don't have any contact with him. I just don't know how to get over the hurt he caused me.

• That's harsh..
    But let's be honest, he sounds like a piece of shit... Bullet dodged

• Chocolate cake!

What Girls Said 4

• I hate this guy, I'm sorry to say, but don't be an idiot! He's a jerk and used u, avoid this kind of man!

He's not interested and will do anything to make you hurt, so that you won't bother him too. Stop even thinking about this asshole, you deserve better guy, don't fall into an asshole! Move on and be confident, use his mean words as the challenge and the energy to hate him and to run at the treadmill, it'll help you to ease the pain and also make you healthier, fit and beautiful.

You'll find someone better, not in the online, in the reality. Trust me, you deserve better girl. Prove to the jerk he's wrong, you're better than this!

• I'm sorry for what happened. Just know you deserve way better than this guy. The pain won't just go away over night because you cared for him. It might take days, weeks depending on how long you knew him for.
    I can't tell you why he did those things but I can you, you didn't deserve them.
    I would say listen to some music, cry as much as you have to then never she'd another tear for this man. He doesn't deserve your tears. To get over the pain try writing a letter to this guy and get everything out don't send it when your done burn it or shred it that will help get some of the emotions out. Keep yourself busy it will help you forget.

Good luck to you :)

• This guy is a user, and a loser. Think objectively: if your sister or girlfriend had this experience, what would you tell her to do? Make a list of all the dick moves this a-hole made and get mad. Once you are mad, you will start feeling relieved that you dodged that bullet. Seriously. Dude's a tool.

• He's an asshole, you're feeling shitty so it gets to you more. If you love yourself, you would have seen this guy is NOT the one to be sitting feeling upset over, he's just not worth you're time. He doesn't have to like you, but he can have basic human decency and treat you with respect.
    Honestly, you shouldn't have kept calling him. Don't ever dare chase assholes like that. Just fuck them off and find somebody worthy of your time and worthy of the way you treated him.
    Stop focusing on him, focus on yourself and learn to love yourself and get some more confidence, then you'll find it easy to walk away from people who aren't worth it because you'll be secure enough in yourself to walk away to find something better for yourself.