Guys, will he give me a chance? I know this post is too long but I really need someone to help me?

So I dated my ex for about 3 years. And we broke up a year ago (we both had done something wrong). At that time, he was begging me to come back and the break up really hurts him. But I coldly rejected him because I wanna start a new life. Because of me, he became a playboy. He slept around with girls and it was nothing serious. Just one night stand. My brother told me that my ex is searching for a girl just like me that's why he never dated anyone after me. (I knew all of these because my brother is his best friend.) Now I have a boyfriend who doesn't appreciate me at all. He is so indifferent from the beginning. He knew he treated me wrongly and I gave him chance after chance but he never make an effort to change and I'm getting sick of it. For these past few weeks, I cannot get my ex out of my mind so I texted him. I miss him so much and I want him back. When I told him that, at first he was kinda excited but when he knew I am still in a relationship, that kinda turn him off. I think he misunderstood me. He thought the reason I want him back is just because I'm lonely. But the truth is, I'm still in love with him. Many guys ask me out, but I still wanted only my ex. Do you think if I keep trying, he will give me a chance?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• First things first, brake up with the guy you're curently with. Then try for the ex. Not like you have anything to lose.

• Thanks, I'll do that :)

What Guys Said 4

• Why did you break up to begin with? If it was cheating then the trust is gone, especially when you were contacting him while still in a relationship. If not break up with who your with now both out of principle (cheating is wrong) and as a sign that you are serious.

• I think if you break up with your current boyfriend then your ex will take you more seriously and you'll have a much better chance of getting him back

• One thing you need to understand breaking up in relationship is good thing and get back together. Both of you try take too much pride then really accept each other

• Thanks for your opinion :)

• I'm pretty sure he will but you can also just be friends with him

• I'll keep on trying then. Thanks :)