Why is my dude such a fucking pervert?

Ok so I've been with this guy for over a decade and I'm pregnant with his kid. He has staring issues as in staring at other women, females. Well yesterday it hit a New low when I spotted him checking out another pregnant girl. We went out to eat and he saw my cup was empty. He said he was going to refill my drink for me because he said he didn't want me to get up. The fountain was behind me, so I looked back just to see, and he was checking out this pregnant chick! The sad thing was he checked out two pregos at the same place. How am I supposed to feel about this? I'm tired of this shit.

P. S. he also has a secret email. I've confronted him about it and he says it don't exist. But I've seen it. He also has lost 1700 from the bank and says he don't know where it went. He constantly lies even for little things. He doesn't do anything for me, so it surprised me when he got me a drink. I've confronted him about his staring issue and he lies and says he doesn't do it. I honestly think he is trying to cheat. He looked at this girl right in her face five feet from her table.

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's a sick bastard.

• I really think he is and narcissistic!

What Guys Said 6

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../spits+out+drink.gif

Wow that's hmmmm interesting and yes a little perverted. However he didn't just get this problem and he has had for over the decade you've been with him. Its just more annoying since your pregnant which is understandable. You aren't going to feel good, especially because most women don't feel as pretty when pregnant. You can talk to him about it but it won't go far it's a habit some men have worse than others.

• damn i don't know what to say except its just him lol.

• he's cheatinh and tume to contact The Jerry Springer Show. Lol

• He's probably like omg she's going to look like that?

• Lol we have three other kids together. Already knows

• lol. I don't know. You have three kids with him. I think if he hasn't left you yet then don't worry too much. haha Maybe start checking out dudes and he can see how it feels. Honestly, you're just going to have to live with it and make it work cause it's extremely hard for a girl to find a guy when she has three kids. Not trying to make you mad, but you know that's the truth.

• But I'm fine being alone. I don't need a guy to keep me. I just hate disrespectful people and I'm all about loyalty. If he can't keep his eyes to himself Or just me, then we don't need to be together. My loyalty will not break because I'm true to it, but I don't have any issues with leaving him or getting a divorce. Finding another man is not an issue for me. I don't feel I need one.

• Talk to him about it. Let him know it bothers you.

• I have. He doesn't care. What to do?

• I'm usually extremely patient with people, so my advise comes at that cost. But I generally speak on what is bothering me, give the person an opportunity to correct it, if it persists, I talk on it again and let my boundaries be clearly understood, after that, the person is making a decision to either continue or discontinue whatever it is that I dislike. If the former, I walk away. No questions asked, no time to talk on it. I'm not going to "educate" a grown ass person on how to be with me or how to be respectful. That's just how I operate, though.

• Exactly! I've done this and now he has chosen. He keeps trying to flip it around on me as If I did something to make him do that. I'm a homeschool teacher for Christ sake! I don't have time for doing what he does!

• Ummmm, most giys are like that. doesn't mean we dont live you or would cheat.

• Love*

• In think he wants to. He does nothing for Mr, so it was weird when he got a drink for me.

What Girls Said 6

• Your man has wandering eyes.
    Guys that respect their women don't.

Sure... you notice other people in a room.
    But nothing goes beyond a simple "look".
    The fact that his eyes follow these women and he breaks his neck for them, is a huge issue.

Have you ever voiced the way you feel about this?
    The fact that you are pregnant should be enough for him to see you in a different light.
    And even respect you more!

• I've had guys that hold hands with their women, and then stare at me in a (hungry way) and then turn their head to see the rest of me.
      I think its beyond disrespectful.
      I disagree with the other user that said its typical of a guy to do this.
      My man knows better.
      I'd be like, "You want to break your neck for that woman".
      -CLIP-
      "I'll break your neck for real!"

• **I've seen guys I meant

• I have confronted him about it many times. He knows I hate it and he does it behind my back. Its so normal for him and we have three other kids together. I'm seriously just sick of it because I don't do that. If I were to do it, it would be to hook up with that person I was checking out. Otherwise I don't stare. I look at my surroundings, sure but I don't stare and try to get a better look at the person. He walked to the machine which was five feet away from her table and looked right in her face. :-(

• i know it sucks when you're prego cuz you area probably feeling all kinds of emotions and stuff :(. tell him that you dont like it and ask him to stop.
    he loves you so he'll probably calm it down...

• I've confronted him about it lots of times. He just lies and says he wasn't doing it.

• aww :(
      im sorry to hear that. thats super messed up. pregnant womans emotions are no joke!

• You got that right.

• I understand you! This thing about looking at other women is horrifying when it's your man who's doing it. But let's face it, et's an instinct. I'm not saying it is okay for him to "check other prigs out" but don't get build up because of it. There can be a ton of reasons why and since you're pregnant he might as well be curious about how other pregos look like compared to you. Don't worry. If you have a kind And loving relationship, feel free to ask him, why he does it. If he has no reason or just do it "because" you might have to deal with it. Just ecause he loves you And wants you to be the mother of his child, doesn't mean he doesn't look at other women And appreciate their beauty. That's just men.

• We have 3 other kids together. I've already confronted him and he lies and says he doesn't do it.

• Well then you have to find out whether it's a deal breaker of not.
      I get why this upsets you, but in a relationship there a some things you may need to accept (if you can).
      If this is something you can't accept, you may have to give him an ultimatum.

• He knows I find it offensive. I don't believe any other woman should be his object of affection. Well in any relationship to me, people should be happy with who they are with or what's the point? I've talked to him about it. He knows i hate It so now it's just being disrespectful. I don't do it because I shouldn't have to look. If I look then for me it's to hook up with that person. He doesn't appreciate mine then he needs to go on and leave me alone. But He won't. He always says he will change. What a load of shit.

• personally i would (mind my language) fuck him senseless and show him that he;s yours but if you can't because your to pregnant then wear something sexy bring back his attention do the little things, keep him guessing remind him why your together, i wouldn't worry about it that much, just be a women and be sexy

• The more I fuck him, the more he looks. Like wtf am I just a vessel for him to have confidence to get with someone else? I feel betrayed like a mfer

• i wish you the best of luck and send my thoughts to you and your children at this difficult time xxx

• thanks

• He's just looking at other pregnant woman..
    so what. Your pregnant. He's probably just curious. Because not all bellies look the same etc.
    He's only looking not touching seems like ur over worried about nothing

• We have three other kids together. He knows. He's 41 years old.

• The money and email address are worrying
    If you don't trust him maybe you would be happier without him?