Heartbroken. Anyone able to help me feel better?

Been with this girl a year and a half. I was certain she was the one and was ready to spend the rest of my life with her. But she wants to travel the world and see what's out there and I need to stay and work on my family farm. She doesn't want a long distance relationship so we broke up. This was three days ago and I still feel just terrible. Any help for me? I'd really appreciate it

51

Most Helpful Girl

• The first little while is going to suck. Try to get rid of everything that reminds you of her like pictures and delete her on social media sites. Even if you don't feel like doing anything, force yourself to keep with your daily routine and try to get out of the house with friends. Every day will get easier, the worst is over. Remember to eat, most people lose their appetite for the first few days. Try to do anything that usually gives you pleasure/comfort, if you have a pet i suggest spending a lot of time with them. Try not to be alone. If you don't have anyone you can talk to or hang out with you can message me

• Thank you. That's very kind of you, your a very nice girl

What Girls Said 4

• Stay really close friends at least. I know you want more and it hurts so badly but I think for now she needs to do what's best for her and you need to do what's best for you. She isn't saying she doesn't want to be with you, she's saying she's got this great opportunity in front of her that she knows she needs to partake in. Are you sure you can't travel at least a little with her? I think that if its a possibility for you it's a chance you should take.

• I wish but I'm pretty well stuck here forever. Gotta take care of dem cows you know

• Just remember that chicks love tractors.
    www.airbrakesystems.co.uk/.../chicken_tractor.jpg

• You're still young and she wants to do the things young people like doing. Time heals all. There's lots of girls out there.

• Message me

What Guys Said 1

• Bro you don't have to get rid of her from your entire life, scratch what people say about turning a blind eye on everything you built. Who knows she might come back some day, and who knows maybe she'll come back wanting more. What you do need to be conscious of is that your not waiting for her arrival, she can do as she pleases and yes it would be nice if she returned but for now and for however long just keep your chin up high and do your family proud :) It's all in the brain, if you psych yourself up for something you can't achieve its a complete waste of your time, no ones gonna stop you from time wasting so it's up to you to make sure you do the right thing for yourself. I don't know the full story but I hope I cracked a bit of motivation for a lad out in the wars! Good luck