Does my ex girlfriend still loves me?

My ex girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years. We both go to the same university but study different subjects. However, we both live in different countries, her in the UK and me in Asia. After being away for 3 weeks for Easter holiday to see my family (I see them 3 times a year) my ex girlfriend breaks up with me on the day I came back. 2 days prior to me coming back she messages me saying that "she misses me very much and she was excited for me to come back". On the day that my plane was leaving to return to the UK, I message her letting her know that I was getting ready for the flight but she acts very cold with me giving me simple answers and not sounding as excited as she was the day or two before. After some more questions over text I realise she was going to break up with me once I arrived. Once I arrive in the UK she comes to my house and breaks up with me. Her reasons were that she wasn't happy, we were too different and she couldn't see a future together. The next day she comes to mine to pick up her tshirt that she had at mine for when she used to stay over. She spends 3 hours at mine, we kiss, I brush her hair and so on until she decides to leave. I obviously make the mistake in the following weeks to text her trying to get her back but all in vain. I send her one last message saying that I love her and she replies saying "I love you too". A couple of weeks pass and I try to get in contact with her again but she says she doesn't want to see me. One day I accidentally see her walking back from the shops since we both live 2 roads across from eachother it was bound to happen and as soon as she sees me she runs away without even being able to look at me in the eyes. Obviously it breaks my heart and I don't know what to do anymore. I love her more than anything and I'd do anything to get her back. It's been almost 2 months since the break up and almost a month since I had any contact with her. What should I do? Does she still have feelings for me? Should I give her more time and space?

Sidenote: after the break up she asked if we could still be friends but I declined as I love her too much to be just friends with her and see her move on with someone else.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "The next day she comes to mine to pick up her tshirt that she had at mine for when she used to stay over. She spends 3 hours at mine, we kiss, I brush her hair and so on until she decides to leave"<---- actually that's a very good sign