What could your ex do that would make you want to get back together?

Say you STILL HAD FEELINGS for that ex and you broke up because you needed to focus on other things, etc, etc (which means you didn't do it because the relationship wasn't working out). Is there something that would make you miss them and want to get back together? :/

We ran into each other 2 nights ago, talked about the break up and ended up kissing but we haven't talked again since then. I tried texting and calling because I was happy and thought that meant things were getting better but nothing?

There were NO problems between us. I was actually really surprised when she broke up with me.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she just isn't ready. Some people get together and then realize they can't handle it for whatever reason.

• God please no :'( that would kill me. We've been together for over a year and if she lied and that's actually why she broke up with me, it would kill me because we've been through many things that... no

• Stay 《strong》

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• Hm, I think she will come back eventually after she gets everything straightened out. :)

• Truth is if he wants you he'll text you

• Don't do it, if you don't want to.

• Tf I do want to. I'm the one trying to fix this.

• Oh sorry, I read it wrong. Try addressing what you've both done wrong and such. Also, no need to be rude...

• I didn't mean to be rude but sorry if you took it that way. There was nothing wrong lol I said that