In serious need of help?

I am on the verge of dumping my cheating abusive boyfriend because i need to get on with my life, recently his close friend admitted to having a sexy dream about me and then continued to tell me how i am attractive and he wished it was true and things like that, i have crushed on him for a while but id never tell him. He keeps telling me he meant everything he said and so on but i dont know if i should persue it after the breakup or not, he always says in front of my boyfriend that thats a line hed never cross but he also lied to my boyfriend about what he and i where talking about alone in HIS truck for three hours... what should i do.

02

What Guys Said 2

• The verge? I have better things to do.

• then maybe don't comment

• It's good that you want to move on, but don't move on with your bf's friend. Sounds like he just likes you for your looks. And he lied to his friend. Do you know that liars lie to everyone. He'd lie to you too. Break up with your boyfriend then stay the heck away from him and his friends.

This is just my opinion, by the way. You are free to ignore it. :) Good luck, i hope you don't get hurt.

What Girls Said 0