Why didn't he see my value?

I am beautiful, smart, loyal, hardworking, and an overall good woman. I constantly have guys wanting to be in relationships with me and I'm constantly turning guys down. However I recently decided to a give a guy a try and he didn't see my worth. He said that I was the best girlfriend that he had but he constantly took me for granted. I broke up with him because I felt unappreciative. If everyone else can see my worth; friends, family members, everyone, then why doesn't he see my
worth?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• He's what's known as a douche bag. The right guy will fall for your looks, heart and personality. There will be plenty of guys that will like your looks, but most guys won't take the time to find out about the real you.

What Guys Said 4

• He is stupid and women like stupid guys. If you think, the only reason you want him is because he is not that in to you.

• In what ways did he disrespect u?

• Maybe it's because of, I don't know, arrogance?

• Maybe he was just unappreciative or you need too much ego massage.

What Girls Said 1

• He's obviously narrow minded and selfish. Men like this weren't brought up to appreciate women, hence why when a girl gets to know them the smart ones back off because nobody wants somebody like that.